You have worked hard to build a vision for your business. With Microsoft Dynamics® NAV, you can turn that vision into reality with a solution that gives you control over and visibility into what’s going on in your business, and the ability to make smart decisions that impact your margins and improve your cash flow—ultimately driving your business growth.
A Proven Solution for Your Business
Since 1983, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has delivered the functionality, performance, and ease of use that powers diverse businesses around the world. Comprehensive functionality makes it easy to adapt and connect with solutions from independent software vendors (ISVs), other line-of-business applications, and the Microsoft® technology that you already use in your organization. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is designed to simplify and streamline business processes across your entire organization to help you gain better control, increase your margins, and drive profitable growth.
Gain Greater Control
Greater control is about having visibility into how your business is performing—it’s about knowing that your system will help drive decision-making processes and enable your people to be more proactive and productive. Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you confidence that the right people in your organization are making the right decisions. And it delivers the insight you need to monitor business performance from every possible angle—from employee time and resources to inventory and shipping
- Streamline financial practices. The intuitive Role Tailored interface delivers personalized access to the information and tasks most relevant to your role—including key financial processes. With immediate access to the data you need, you can respond quickly and effectively
- Get a clear view of your financials. Increase financial transparency with integrated systems, shared data, and drill-down capabilities that give you visibility into your transactions and audit trails.
- Provide self-service reporting tools and real-time business intelligence. Help your people make fast, informed decisions using powerful business intelligence data and significantly reduce ad-hoc requests to the IT department for reports and other information
Increase Your Margins
Cash is king—and when you make fast, informed decisions, it has a direct impact on your bottom line. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can make smart decisions and automate key business processes across the board—from buying and inventory management to customer credit and payment terms—to drive down costs and turn margins into cash flow.
- Identify and target your top customers to drive new sales opportunities. Use predictive analysis to identify sales opportunities with your best customers, and focus on your most profitable products by analyzing product information with Tree map analysis
- Deliver superior customer service with effective service order management. You can quickly create service orders based on customer requests or after-sales issues, and then easily log orders for accurate records and profitability management.
- Build customer loyalty with customer-specific pricing and discounts. Define a variety of sales pricing and discount terms that you can automatically apply to individual order lines, and set up pricing and discounts in local and foreign currencies
Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers value for your business in three important ways. First, you can increase your return on investment (ROI) as you boost productivity and create new ways to control expenses, helping to drive profitability. Second, Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers interoperability with the other technologies you already use in your organization to help lower your total cost of ownership (TCO). Finally, you can achieve maximum benefit from your technology investment through improved time to value, especially when you don’t want or need an extensive IT infrastructure
How to Buy Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2
Techenture provide planning, implementation, customization, and support services aimed at optimizing the solution for the individual needs of each customer.
NAV Licensing Overview